|Cosmic Crockpot Zucc-Tatooee Soup|
Recipe type: Soup
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 2 hours 30 mins
Total time: 2 hours 45 mins
Zucc-Tatooee is similar to ratatouille, however zucchini is substituted for eggplant as the main ingredient. Cosmic Cajun gives this dish just a little zing, for one of those cool nights that calls out for zoup and zinging. A little vegetable or chicken stock is added to transform the dish into more of a soup rather than a side or main dish. Zucc-tatooee has approximately 4.36 grams of fat and is under 130 calories per serving!! Great for dieting or just eating right. It’s one of those really zatisfying comfort foods where no meat is necessary. Hey… this is a exceptional vegetarian meal! You will Zavor the reZults!!
- 4 cups Zucchini, cut into into 1 inch slices with skin on
- 1 cup Red Bell Pepper
- 1 cup Green Bell Pepper
- 2 cups Mushrooms
- 2 Tbs Olive Oil
- 1 14oz can Diced tomato
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 lg Onion, White or sweet
- 1 lg clove of garlic
- 1 4oz can of Low Sodium vegetable or chicken broth
- 1/2 tsp Cosmic Cajun Universal Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp Kosher or sea salt
- 1/4 cup Fresh Italian parsley
- 1/4 cup Fresh cilantro
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano or 1 Tbs fresh oregano
- Cut up zucchini into 1 inch slices or chunks.
- Julienne bell pepper, mushrooms and onion about 1/4 inch thick.
- Finely chop garlic.
- Add olive oil to the Crock Pot; then add remaining ingredients.
- Cook on high heat for 2 1/2 hours.
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe